Amy Eller, Integrative Lifestyle Consultant
Amy Eller is an award winning Environmental Designer and founder of Triple Space Design, Inc. At her core, Amy’s knowledge of Integrative Therapies informs everything she does. She is devoted to the pursuit of excellence through her work.
Living your vision is about being present and making conscious choices.
Together we will create a design profile that moves you toward realizing your goals.
Sought after for her expertise in empowering lifestyle practices, Ms. Eller contributes to various E-zines’, as the East Coast Bureau Chief for ‘Digital family Advisor’ and as contributing blogger for the women’s empowerment website, ‘What Now What Next’.
Tune-in to Amy’s weekly broadcasts on ‘The Momsquad Show’ for radio, hosted by Christine Eads and Kyra Phillips, where she is the Health and Lifestyle correspondent.
Amy Eller's designs, writing and interviews have been featured in publications such as Momentum, Bloomberg, Seventeen, Glamour, Harper's Bazaar, The O List, Women's Wear Daily, In Style, Hamptons Cottages and Gardens, New York Magazine, The Village Voice, The East Hampton Star.
Her clientele include private individuals, corporations and communities seeking to optimize their environment, branding and lifestyle.
- Amy Eller & Associates
- Delirious LLC
- Food & Co.
- Hampton Style & Hampton Style Magazine
- Spiegel Horton
- Guild Hall Museum
- UeNYse, The Unearthing New York Systems Elevator
Corporate Clients Include:
- Conde Nast
- James Curren
- J. Horton
- Coats and Clark
- Martha Stewart Omni Media
- Hamptons Magazine and Hampton Style Magazine
- Member American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- Certified Holistic Health Counselor
- Natural Foods Chef
- The Samuel S. Goldberg and Sons Charitable Foundation, President
- New York Drama League, Board of Directors
- Rhode Island School of Design
- BFA Bennington College
- MFA Program Parsons School of Design
- Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Nalanda Institute for Contemplative Science
- The Great things you have won
- All of the recognition.